Veltha is an international not-for-profit organization based in Brussels. Veltha works on a paradigm change to ensure sustainable development. We are a leading organisation at EU research and policy level with a global mission: to bridge the gap between stakeholders, researchers and policymakers in order to identify actual needs, urgent research topics and non-physical barriers for the transition towards a circular economy.
We're looking for and self-motivated student who has a personal interest in the area of climate change and circular economy who can help us with a research project on digital circular economy.
List of potential tasks:
- Adhere to data collection and management procedures to prepare, collect, record and input data.
- Collect annual reports and detailed budgets for proposal inclusion.
- Coordinator with investigators to create research proposals and interface with funding agencies to exchange information.
- Support study participant activities to include hiring, communication, screening and orientation.
- Coordinate with external vendors and schedule appointments.
- Oversee vendor performance to ensure timelines and quality.
- Maintain automated databases to report and comply.
- Develop reports and correspondence independently.
- Research new equipment purchases and recommend supervisor’s consideration.
- Coordinate travel needs, schedules and meetings and develop documents and monitor production activities.
- Manage project file systems and involve in project related calls.
- Ensure proper state of change requests and document them.
- Interact with engineering managers, engineers and technicians to create documentation.
- Handle new projects set up and take off and support the preparation of closeout documents.
- Coordinate with project teams on tasks as per objectives.
Knowledge of Dutch is a bonus point!