Visionary Analytics values its interns and thus offers:
• Opportunity to contribute to research, policy analysis and evaluations at EU levels;
• Exciting, demanding and highly supportive working environment and colleagues;
• Professional growth within the team of qualified experts;
• Variable length of internship – 3 months or longer.
We are looking for:
• A student who has finished BA studies and has started MA or PhD
• A student who has experience in academic writing (university papers, research experience, etc.)
• An employee who relates with our values and feels responsible for his/her input and work
Quantitative (surveys, statistics, etc.) and qualitative (desk research, interviews, etc.) data collection.
Contribution to data analysis and generation of findings.
Contribution to the development of reports and other documents in English.
If you are interested in the internship, please send us your up-to-date CV with a recent paper which you prepared during your studies or applied research work to [email protected]
Recommendation(s) from previous/ recent academic advisors are desired.
Preference will be given to candidates with a proven interest and experience in policy analysis.