DiRENT a car Rental is a company located in the beautiful city Thessaloniki. We are offering an unpaid internship, within the framework of the Erasmus Internship. For a duration of 2 to 6 months, you will support our DiRENT team in the area of reservations within our network. We have a multidisciplinary and goal-oriented team, which places great emphasis on flat hierarchies.
Who we are looking for:
- You are currently enrolled at a university
- You are interested in travel, tourism, and cultures
- You have good computer skills and a high Internet affinity
- You are communicative, motivated and independent working
- You speak and write English at native-speaker-level other languages are considered a plus
- Support our DiRENT team in the area of reservations
- Interact between our partners and the customer
- Work with our content management system
- Handle information regarding the whole DiRENT network
- Support the development of our services
What we offer:
- A great place to work in the Thessaloniki, Greece
- A great working environment
- Development of great communication skills
- Regular Team events like the Friday skillshare in collaboration with cultural hub FIX in art
Finance: Applicants are encouraged to apply for European financial support programs such as:
“Erasmus+” Erasmus Plus Program (Erasmus internship)
“EYE” - Erasmus for Young Entrepreneur Program
or apply for any University support and any other means for private funding for this work practice.
Please note, that this is a volunteer internship. We are giving priority to candidates holding a grant (Erasmus+ or similar) or carrying out the internship as part of their studies.
If you are interested, please apply with your CV and a short motivational letter containing your motivation to join DiRENT and your preferred start date and duration for the internship. Please note, that only applications containing this information will be viewed.