Are you a native Romanian speaker? Have you ever imagined yourself working as a Romanian Call Center Agent? Do you feel comfortable dealing with customers via telephone? Are you interested in working for a multinational company based in Athens, Greece, providing support in Romanian language?
Well, if you've said yes to all of the above, I think that it's time for you to apply! In this role, you will provide exceptional Customer Service support in the Romanian language.
The company offers to the Romanian Call Center Agent position:
- Excellent salary (14 salaries per year)
- First class ongoing training and development
- Career development opportunities
- Relocation package in case you reside outside of Greece
- You will join a multinational market leading call center company
- Work in a vibrant and energetic Athens office with a real team focus
- Free Greek language lessons
- Multicultural and modern working environment
- Onsite canteen and casual dress code
- Employee relations team to assist you with integrating to the Greek lifestyle & culture
- Fun interactive activities organised within the team (team events, excursions, themed parties, sporting events, etc
- and much, much more
More specifically you duties as a Romanian Call Center Agent will be the following:
- Provide a high level of customer service to Romanian clients at all times
- Respond and record consumer inquiries/questions raised through free phone lines for customers
- Maintain accurate data input of consumer inquiries, questions and feedback on the customer services database
- Be able to offer recommendations to common technical problems or frequently asked questions
- Work effectively as part of a team, developing effective and supportive relationships with colleagues
In order for your profile to match the Romanian Call Center Agent, you need to have the following skills:
- Be an excellent/native speaker of the Romanian language
- Have fluency in English
- Be PC literate
- Possess strong team spirit and written verbal communication skills
Are you the Romanian speaker we are looking for, who wants to work in Athens, Greece? Apply now by clicking the "Apply now" button.
Have some questions first? Feel free to contact our multilingual unit at [email protected] .
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.