3-4 days per week
We are excited to offer 2 - 3 months Operations Internship position in our Sail Croatia office in Split, Croatia!
Ideally two interns: one that would join us the first half of the season May - June/July and the other in the second half July/August - September.
We are looking for someone excited about working with the leading tour operator on the Adriatic coast and highly pasionate about delivering excellent customer service!
Sail Croatia is a UK based company cruising in Croatian waters offering 7-day yacht charters and small ships cruises.
The position of an Operations Intern will entail the following responsabilities:
- support of the Operations Team
- support of the Representatives team
- assistance with the check-in procedures
- guests’ assistance & guidance
- help with the daily operations on the ground
- help with admin tasks in the office
We offer next benefits for the intern:
- Inside knowledge of the small cruise-ship industry
- Inside knowledge about sailing boats
- Experience in excellent customer care delivery
- Experience in managing H&S within the small cruise-ship industry
- Accomodation in our staff apartment
Keywordstourism flexibility summer Croatia
The duties and involvement of the Operations Intern will vary throughout the season, depending on operational needs. These might include, but will not be limited to: - assistance with the Saturday/Sunday/Monday/Wednesday check-in procedure, - excursions organisation, - administrative tasks, - on-board representation (in the role of a Tour Leader) - training procedures - assistance with H&S check followups - assistance with Sail Croatia merchandise etc.