We are looking for our sales and administration yarn. We address our interns as yarns because without yarns there is no thread and without threads, there can not be a weave. The logo of Klothberg is a transparent weave. Here we call thread as a team of Klothberg and the working and interconnection is the weave. The more fresh the yarns are the better the design of the company would be. So we look for this fresh perspective of marketing and sales for our conscious fashion industry.
Klothberg is a community-based conscious fashion brand and sustainable production facilitator for its community. We envision to change the traditional fast fashion service system to a conscious system through co-creation via technology.
We are looking for a yarn who wants to learn, as well as contribute, both done with a creative approach. The team that you will be joining is young and dynamic. Furthermore, there is an opportunity to interact with other overseas associates, interns, e-commerce providers and operations. That said, the internship might change between the time of your application and the time of arrival. Klothberg reserves the right to add or subtract tasks as it sees fit, and as our current operations require. This internship is for proactive and driven people, it is mainly up to you how much you will learn and get from your period with us. The more motivated you are to do things, the more opportunities for learning will open for you to step forward and enhance your experience and options for a good career.
POSITION - MARKETING YARN
- Retail/Wholesale business management
- Sales support at store
- Online sales support
- Visual Management of products
- Online sales management.
- Developing clientele
- Greet guests as they enter the shop, ask whether they would like assistance with anything and provide help if needed in a friendly, hospitable and efficient manner
- Remain knowledgeable about and answer questions related to merchandise, sales, promotions and store policy
- Provide recommendations based on customer’s stated preferences, needs and desires
- Create a warm and cozy atmosphere for our guests in accordance with the vision of the store by acting in a welcoming and approachable manner during customer interactions
- Operate a cash register and perform related tasks, including cash handling, credit card processing and opening and closing of the register when on the first or last shift of the day
- Straighten, arrange, stock and dust off merchandise, maintain shelving areas as directed by management and participate in the designing of displays in windows and on tables
- Locate merchandise for customers, placing special orders to find desired items if necessary
- Handle refunds, returns and exchanges with a focus on timeliness and customer service
- Invoicing and inventory management
- Communication with clients directly and through telephone
WHAT WE OFFER
- A full-time internship (32-40 hours) for a minimum of 4 months;
- Unique opportunity to experience and help drive the success of the European retail and wholesale strategy.
- Insights in operations in a conscious fashion Industry.
- Interaction opportunities with stakeholders of the Conscious fashion Industry.
- Exposure to fashion business environment.
- Opportunity to grow your digital skills as we grow: we are open and willing to assist your personal learning goals.
- A friendly and international environment to help you boost your creativity.
- A student in Fashion marketing, communication, retail, sales or related field preferred;
- Proficient in the English language, both spoken and written;
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate well in written and verbal forms with internal teams and external partners;
- Strong organizational, time management skills and attention to details;
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to measure performance and enjoys doing so;
- Computer literate (MS Office Applications);
- Friendly, outgoing demeanor with a strong commitment to customer service
- Ability to express oneself clearly and persuasively when making sales
- Calm, professional demeanor even when confronted by discourteous customer.
INTERNSHIP DURATION AND WORKING HOURS
The internship duration is for a minimum of 4 months.
We provide flexible working hours of 8 hours and day and 40 hours a week also part-time internship is a possibility for students.
We are located on the ground floor, of the World Fashion Centre, Koningin Wilhelminaplein 13, 1062 HH Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
WHO WE WOULD LIKE TO WORK WITH
We would like to work with young energetic yarns who foresee work as a celebration and who would love to help us build; who believe in supporting the team, making a change, leading a project, open-minded to explore new tasks, accepting challenges and are skillful.
Let us know the internship period and starting date. Please send in your resume and motivation letter If you feel you are the kind of yarn we are looking for. You can reach us with your exciting application that we would be delighted to view.