Duration: 3 monthsCommitment: Full-timeDescription:
We are looking for self-motivated interns with an interest in marketing, administration and sales. Joining our small team of 7, you will enrol in our training programme which will teach you a broad selection of real-life administration, sales and marketing skills.
You will start by learning about our company, ethos, values and products as well as developing marketing skills in google analytics, adwords and social media. With this foundation, you will then conduct market research to help develop your own products targeted to customers within Europe and produce marketing campaigns to support this. You will then move on to the sales phase where you will learn how to sell the holidays you have designed. This will involve talking to customers within Europe on the phone and by email in your native language. You will also have the opportunity to write content for articles in your antive language. As your level of English improves you will also gain exposure to communicating with our English-speaking customers.
Since we are a small company you will need to be a quick learner with plenty of initiative and creativity. If you have other skills or interests then we would aim to tailor the internship to meet these. For example if you have skills in social media, administraton, business management, IT, finance, graphic design and photoshop.
This role will suit someone who is self-motivated, engaged and keen to gain real experience. We can guarantee you’ll come away with genuine skills and a real taste for how the tourism industry works, but you’ll have to be willing to set your own targets and work independently.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Level B2 English or above - although no qualification is required.
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- A degree (either completed or in progress).
Other beneficial skills include:
- Knowledge of graphic design software such as Adobe creative suite and Canva.
- Previous experience of creative/persuasive writing.
- Experience of working in a small office environment.
- Experience of travelling abroad.
- An analytical approach – you will need to enjoy creating campaigns, measuring their impact & improving them for next time.
We will happily offer guidance, but you’ll be working independently and will be free to develop your own role as you choose. As a result, you need to be self-driven, happy to contribute ideas and enjoy thinking up new projects for yourself
Compensation: No financial compensation