This Internship is a great opportunity for those who wish to practice and learn English whilst gaining valuable business experience in the UK office of an International and recognised startup that is already operating in 7 countries- Booksy.com. Booksy provides an appointment and business management mobile/web system for health and beauty industry.
At our UK office, you will be able to learn from the best and have fun at work with a young dynamic team.
- Preparation and distribution of offline marketing materials
- distribution of online materials / campaigns
- Preparation of social media and email campaigns
- Researching and prequalifying prospects
- Assist the Sales/ Customer Success teams and Marketing, in daily operations
- Taking part in our training and workshops
Your work will be a mix of daily duties and involvement in various projects. We will provide you with training both before and during the job. You will be working closely with one of our managers in your role. After work, we will provide you with references and valuable experience.
- 2 years of study in marketing/management
- Previous knowledge of Excel is good to have
- Good communication skills
You will learn:
- How sales and customer processes work in modern SaaS businesses.
- How to use CRM system - Pipedrive
- Mailchimp - for emailing communication
- Intercom - for communication with clients
- Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides
- Data research and structuring
- Use of Social Media in business
- Practice your English in a business environment
Our office is based on the south coast of UK - in picturesque Eastbourne just 130km from London. We would like you to start as soon as possible - apply immediately as we will fill in this internship as soon we find right candidates. We can negotiate start of the internship date and assist you with practicalities such as finding a place to stay etc.