We are a company that is founded in Istanbul/Türkiye by Talip Doğan in 2021 who has managed many international projects with international clients such as Hudson Furniture INC (US), Payandeh Design (US), Fabiana Machado (US - Georgia), Schloss Atelier (Switzerland), ENT Interiors (Türkiye), Wux Project (Türkiye) and more for such projects as of Beyonce, Kanye West, Donald Trump; Sheraton Hotel, Hilton Hotel, Malpas Hotel, Atlantic Residence, Mahackale Residences, Azerbaijan Ministry of Foreign Affairs and more!
We operate within our manufacturing facilities of 5.000 sqm in LA, Toronto and Istanbul where we manufacture customised furniture and lighting pieces to manufacture complete projects or individual items
We are seeking a sales/business development intern to identify potential markets and customers for our product and to establish relationships with them. The role will involve researching and identifying industry applications for our product, communicating its technical capabilities to potential customers, and initiating contact with potential leads. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic about our product and our mission, and who wants to make a positive impact on the world. The focus of the position will be on B2B sales and marketing efforts.
The duration of the internship is flexible and followed by a possible job offer for 2 people.
Responsibilities & duties:
- Researching target markets for our product and identifying the target customer profiles.
- Connecting with potential customers, learning about their businesses, and determining how our product can solve their problems.
- Identifying industry applications that generate an ROI saving the customer time, money, and/or resources.
- Communicating the capabilities of our product to potential customers to show how our product can meet their technical requirements.
- Generating high quality outbound leads by securing contacts and pre-orders from businesses interested in our product offering.
Developing marketing materials for target customer personas.
Assisting in establishing new business partnerships.
Brainstorming and developing new business strategies.
Customer and competitor analysis.
- Enrolled as a student at university in one of the EU countries
- Passionate about business and marketing and developing business relationships with potential customers.
- Enthusiasm and an interest in transporation and accounting industry.
- Basic working knowledge of G Suite and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Able to develop creative solutions and manage tasks independently.
- Detail-oriented, responsible, ambitious, and motivated.
- Proficient in written and spoken English (at least B2 level).
- International experience in Turkey .
- Hands-on work developing an interesting and innovative product.
- Work independently on a variety of tasks in a startup environment.
- Semi-flexible work hours with an accessible facility location.
- Certificate of internship participation after finished internship