This internship is a part of the Placement Slovakia program organizing professional internships for foreign higher education students in Slovakia within Erasmus+ program. All applying candidates have to be confirmed to receive an Erasmus+ learning agreement for traineeships, provided by their higher education institution covering the whole internship period.
This position is for an international logistics startup size company specializing in emergency freight solutions for the industry with headquaters in France. It offers premium logistics services such as air charter, on board courier, priority freight worldwide. Moreover, the primary goal is to be recognized as a unique problem solver when a customer meet a critical situation. Slovak branch has been recently set up with a small team and is ready to be developed.
After an internal training, your mission will consist in getting new industrial customers by phone and introducing our solutions to promote our premium air freight services.
- looking for new industrial clients (B to B calls),
- following up via personalized emails, and regular calls.
In parallel to this 1st mission, you will be involved in organizing emergency freight operations, coordinating express pick-up, airport procedures, and flight operations. Remark: There is no need for logistics prerequisites or logistics studies; you will work under the guidance of an experienced manager. Additional possible missions: marketing & SEO, writing/translating articles and brochures in your native language, publications on the website, and social media.
• Higher Education Student/graduate
• French native language is a must have.
• English: intermediate level as a minimum (in order to communicate with the team)
• positive attitude: willing to improve the customer satisfaction & experience
• sales and marketing sensibility
• strong attention to details
• familiarity with editing and design software (e.g. Photoshop, InDesign, powerpoint) is a plus.
• no logistics skills are required.
Knowledge and skills the trainee can learn during the internship:
Being in a small team (new office being launched in Bratislava) you will be working closely with your manager and colleagues and get a firsthand view of many aspects of the business development. You will get various experiences and broaden your skill set. Regarding sales skills, you will learn how to address to B to B customers in the industrial sector. You will boost your self-confidence when speaking to any type of customer from junior profile to executive manager level.
- Free accommodation provided,
- Possibility to get a Full- time employment offer after the internship
- Support by our team before and during the internship
We look forward to hearing from you!