About the Operations Team
Every day, more than 5000 nights are booked by students from 175 nationalities in 33 different cities on www.uniplaces.com. Our Operations team that embraces 14 nationalities and works across 6 different languages, ensures that every interaction with customers is focused in improving the student and landlord experience, so that room search becomes as easy as buying a flight ticket.
With this job, your main responsibilities are:
- Engage and acquire new landlords by presenting our value proposition through outbound cold calls;
- Follow and prioritise a list of leads previously generated by our Marketing department;
- Follow-up landlords (through phone or email) from first call up until their offers are published in our platform;
- Liaise with other teams to ensure listings and property information is of high quality.
Your track record & style:
- Native in German and fluent in English (other languages are bonus);
- Great communication skills - usually you are the one introducing everyone around and making sure everyone is at ease. You get comfortable in communication face to face, over the phone or in writing;
- Pure sales machine, you’re here to smash targets and keep pushing yourself to the limit. Pressure is your main fuel to complete objectives;
- Strong influencer, you’re a natural when it comes to convince others and proving your point across the table;
- Open minded and tolerant working with peers and customers from different nationalities and backgrounds.
This is why you’ll love this job:
- Through our intensive training and hands-on experience with insights from our most senior employees, you’ll learn how to pitch like a boss and sell like the Wolf of Wall Street;
- Meeting people from all around the world on a daily basis, really feeling you’re helping landlords getting their properties known and fully booked;
- A company culture that is people-driven and that focuses on personal development and training to help you tap your talent into its full extent;
- Access to a pool of talent that is hard to find. Your stakeholders and peers will come from world class backgrounds and will have stepped up within Uniplaces. You’ll find mentors and role models;
- Working in Lisbon, one of the coolest up and coming start-up hubs in Europe, where the sun always shines and the seafood is delicious.
What else do you need to know?
- The role is based in Lisbon;
- You will have a 6 to 12 months Internship contract;
- For this position, we do not sponsor working visas.