Tech.eu is a news publication covering the European technology industry in-depth.
The team is based in Brussels, but is working with a team of freelance writers, developers and designers based across Europe.
The intern will work directly with the COO and offer support in:
- First line response incoming partnership requests
- Support existing relationships with Tech.eu partners/Network (BNPP, EIT Digital, General Electric, Mailjet, Moo, Nexxworks)
- Support Network email marketing campaigns with A/B testing
- Support Network sales, invoice tracking, finance & accounting
- Native advertising: coordination between journalist & client to ensure optimal publication process
- Support general coordination for Tech.eu’s own and co-branded events (with GE, BNPP, etc).
What will you learn?
First steps into finance and accounting of a limited company, multiple lean software tools for startups, social media & analytics, marketing emails, social skills, client service management.
In general: 'Lean' startup culture, working within a media company (powered by ads/B2B products) transitioning to research company (powered by direct revenues); working independently, you will learn who is who in the european tech ecosystem.
Interested? Let us know!