Crafton is web-design agency that is looking for interns that are willing to work and develop themselves in an international environment within the Erasmus+ program. In Crafton, we are storytellers, as we create stories about brands and help our customers to be part of it.
We are looking for ambitious students, eager to research and learn. Not only do we look for interns that are interested in gaining departmental experience, but we want our interns to be willing to develop their communication skills in order to become better individuals.
We think the most important skills for this role are interpersonal skills, being able to manage a team, together with being a natural skilled coordinator, by supporting and coaching your team.
*the internship period is flexible and can be extended*
Possible tasks (in teams and/or individuals):
- Sales projects
- Innovative Business activities
- LinkedIn campaigns
- Managing partners
- Coordinating a big intern team
- Coaching & Supporting the team members
- Recruiting new interns
- Onboarding new interns
What we offer:
- Opportunity to gain real-life experience within international business markets
- Various training regarding sales, no experience needed!
- Practical usage of Sales and Communication skills
- Possibility to develop and get promoted
- Warm and friendly atmosphere
- Flexible work
- Freedom of work
- Young environment – where you can express your thoughts and come up with innovative ideas to implement within the company
- A recommendation by the company’s CEO
Send your application to: [email protected]
Compensation: No financial compensationLink: http://www.crafton.eu