A young fast-growing media company is looking for a new colleague to join its expanding sales team with the potential to get a full-time offer after the internship.
- Are you excited about challenging yourself and becoming a sales pro?
- Do you want to make a lasting impact on the world of business media?
- Do you enjoy solving challenging tasks and coming up with creative solutions?
If you answer “HELL YES!” to all of these questions, then read on.
During the internship, you will:
- Help with developing and executing a plan to expand the portfolio of clients.
- Build partnerships with universities, corporations, youth organizations, and government authorities who would work together with the AlphaGamma platform.
- Partner with the associated student associations (finance, entrepreneurship, business tracks).
- A current or a recent student (BSc, MSc, MBA, or PhD) in Marketing, Communications, and/or PR; a degree in Business, Management, Journalism is a plus.
- Curious about business, finance, and/or entrepreneurship.
- Curious about the world of startups.
- Excited about sales and negotiations.
- Fluent in written and spoken English (C1 level minimum).
- Attention to detail.
- Easily accessible and stay in contact with the rest of the AlphaGamma team.
- Be affiliated with a fast-growing media company.
- Get access to events, contests, and other opportunities to attend events which AlphaGamma is partnering with.
- Have an opportunity to earn commissions on closing sales deals.
- Receive a no-strings-attached offer: you will be appraised based on results.
- Gain experience to work in a startup environment and boost your CV.
- Get training in online marketing, sales, editing, writing, and/or setting up a business with regular feedback sessions.
- Work at your own pace – we offer flexible working hours.
- Be offered a 3- to 6-month internship depending on the workload and your availability.
- Be able to work remotely.
Does it sound like you? Then we would like to hear from you.
While we don't require a motivation letter, we would like to see your CV/Resume and your thoughts on the question "What kind of content young professionals are looking for on the Internet?" (400 words max.).
Either apply via ErasmusIntern or send us an email to [email protected] titled "Application to join the Sales Team". You will hear back from us within 3-7 business days.
Thanks, and we are looking forward to receiving your application!