The internship can be from 3 to 12 months. The ideal candidate will be capable of creating effective marketing strategies that assist the efforts of sales teams and generate additional leads. This candidate should be comfortable creating content to aid the sales teams and actively perform sales tasks. Additionally, this candidate should have a good understanding of the goals of an international Law & Accounting form in Mexico and will be reporting directly to the Managing Partner.
- Conduct market research and provide sales teams with competitive intelligence.
- Generate marketing resources and run campaigns to assist work of sales teams Identify target audiences and potential sales leads through marketing campaigns.
- Demonstrate outcomes of marketing efforts through metrics and deliverables.
- Adquisition of new clients.
- Strategic Sales in Germany & Mexico.
- Management of the CRM-System: Prospecting, Leads and Follow-Ups.
- Identification of new Markets, Services and Opportunities.
- Supporting foreign companies with the establishment of a new company in Mexico.
- Participation in Trade Shows and Events.
- Optimization of Internal Communication.
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Law or similar.
- Experience in marketing, sales or related field.
- Strong creative, analytical and communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Native German speaker (C1), fluent in English and Spanish.
With offices in Querétaro, Mexico-City and Heidenheim (Baden-Württemberg), Germany, the Zeitgeist Consulting Group supports international companies with their market entry and long-term success in Mexico. Our partners are German and Mexican and support your business trilingual, in English, German and Spanish. By understanding the global requirements of your business, as well as being a local expert, we punctually assist the legal, accounting and tax needs of our clients.
Mexico is our passion. We believe in the enormous potential of the country, despite its challenges. To be successful in Mexico on the long-run you need patience, knowledge and a network. We do have what it takes - Let’s tackle this challenge together.