We are looking for a person to help us with the online marketing and sales support for our online platform. 123BigBags is a fast growing company and will soon celebrate her 4 years of existence. We are a company with 7 employees and we all have different nationalities. Our working language is English but we often mix our languages during the day. 123BigBags is selling big bags or bulk bags online and we can deliver all bags next day everywhere in Europe. 80% of our sales is made in the business to business sector. Our target group in Europe are all small SME’s that are working in building trade, waste & recycling and gardening.
At the moment we are looking for a Polish speaking person with a commercial or marketing background. When you are fluent in German or near to native Polish speaking person we like to come in contact with you.
- Responsible for the content of our Polish stores and maybe british as well.
- Responsible in the morning for picking up the phone to help customers
- Responsible for chat customer service in the morning
- Assist with making ads in Google adwords together with our team
- Improve the website for a better SEO (search engine optimisation)
- Assist in making new template in our CRM system Salesforce
- Make new offers to customers and work on the follow up
- Starter or second step in your career is ok.
- Fluent or near native Polish written and spoken
- a second European language next to English is a plus
- Not afraid of the phone
- Affinity with IT, emails and content writing
- Willing to work in English in a international environment
- Like languages and creative to write content on the website
Finally it is important to know that our team have a lot of ambition. Last month we changed our website into a new platform to start in Poland and Spain. We like to start in Italy next year. Our goal is to become the biggest online big bags seller in Europe and that we outperform in our defined markets. Our team is young, we work a lot but like at the end the day to end with a drink. Preferably on the terras near our office in the Witte de Wit straat in Rotterdam.
You like this? Please send us your CV and motivation letter and we will call you soon for a first phone interview.