The ideal candidate will be capable of creating effective marketing strategies that assist the efforts of sales teams and generate additional leads. The candidate should be comfortable creating content to aid the sales teams and actively perform sales tasks. Additionally, this candidate should have a good understanding of the goals of an international Law & Accounting form in Mexico and will be reporting directly to the Managing Partner.
- Conduct market research (Italy) and provide sales teams with competitive intelligence.
- Generate marketing resources and run campaigns to assist work of sales teams Identify target audiences and potential sales leads through marketing campaigns.
- Adquisition of new clients.
- Strategic Sales (Identifying Italian companies and creating a database - CRM).
- Management of the CRM-System: Prospecting, Leads and Follow-Ups.
- Identification of new Markets, Services and Opportunities.
- Supporting foreign companies with the establishment of a new company in Mexico.
- Direct contact with the company's CEO or General Management (email or telephone).
- Collaborating with our Sales team in English or Spanish (Daily / weekly Skype Calls).
After your successful trainee-program you might be able to join our team in Mexico, or continue working from Italy.
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Law or similar.
- Experience in marketing, sales or related field is a plus.
- Strong creative, analytical and communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Native Italian speaker (C1), fluent in English, German or Spanish is a plus.