We are AmberScript, a young startup based in Amsterdam. We are building SaaS software that enables users to automatically transcribe audio into text using speech recognition and our own web text editor to bring it to 100% accuracy. Our self-developed AI speech to text engine obtains the best results in the market. Our product is used by over 45.000 journalists, scientists, students, doctors, and lawyers.
- Supported by the founders, you’ll coordinate the efforts necessary to enter into a new country.
- You help developing and executing a market entry strategy to enter and dominate the target market
- You reach out to partner with local resellers, set up beta-tests, find affiliates and build new revenue channels.
- You come up with innovative ideas on how to boost awareness in the target market
- You have a strong desire to leave your mark in a fast-growing company
- Strong desire to take the responsibility and mindset that is required to set up something from scratch.
- Native either in French, Spanish, Portuguese or a Scandinavian language
- Can-do mentality, resilience and ability to multi-task
- Previous experience in business development, marketing or operations is an advantage
- Ability to work in Amsterdam
GOOD TO KNOW:
We’re looking for an intern who wants to work in a culturally diverse team, with operations quickly growing across Europe. Someone who’s not afraid to speak their mind and wants to put some ideas into practice, learn how digital marketing works in a tech startup, and have some fun in the process. Also, an intern remuneration and startup perks are provided.
Got what it takes to be our newest team member? Apply!
We can’t wait to meet you!
- A vibrant and young office in the heart of Amsterdam
- Intern compensation
- There is such a thing as a free lunch
- Become a part of a success story.
Unfortunately we are not able to sponsor VISA's