About the SAP Internship Experience Program
The SAP Internship Experience Program is SAP’s global, strategic, paid internship program that provides university students with opportunities to find purpose in their careers.
Three reasons to intern at SAP
- Culture of collaboration: meet with mentors, make new friends across the globe and create a thriving personal network.
- Project-driven experience: gain cross-functional skills from our virtual and in-person learning sessions, diverse subject matter experts, and project deliverables.
- Gain visibility: with SAP Internship Experience Program in your title, you’ll have a global network of SAP leaders, entrepreneurs, and career development opportunities at your fingertips.
About the team
For our passionate Early Career Talent Attraction team, we are looking for a highly motivated self-starter (f/m/d) who is confident to join us for a 6-month internship based in Prague.
What you'll do:
Position Title: SAP HR iXp Intern - Early Career Talent Attraction
Location: Prague, Czechia
Expected start date: December 1st (6-month contract)
During your internship, you will be supporting our DACH HR recruiters with all activities along the hiring cycle to ensure a smooth end-to-end recruiting process mainly for students and will therefore be closely collaborating with other HR teams (e.g. Data Management, Local HR, HR BPs).
In detail, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Maintain and publish job postings using both internal and external sourcing channels
- Screen and pre-select potential candidates
- Consult and proactively communicate with hiring managers, their teams, and candidates regarding inquiries related to the recruiting process
- Prepare posting waivers and Works Council hearings
- Take part in ongoing HR Recruiting Early Career Talent projects working closely with colleagues across the globe
What we offer:
- Cross-functional learning opportunities (Job shadowing) in other areas of HR (e.g. Data Management, Organizational Management)
- Gain first international work experience in one of the best-run global companies in a highly dynamic and fast-growing industry of IT worldwide
Who you are:
We’re looking for someone who takes initiative, perseveres, and stays curious. You like to work on meaningful innovative projects and are energized by lifelong learning.
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences: preferred fields of study: Business Administration, HR or (Business) Psychology
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Profound language skills in German and English – both written and spoken
- Team player with an independent working style who is confident in working in a virtual team and who can work on multiple tasks
- Excellent communication and strong organizational skills
- Previous experience in HR / Recruiting (e.g. through internships/working student positions)is a big advantage