ABOUT THE SAP INTERNSHIP EXPERIENCE PROGRAM
The SAP Internship Experience Program is SAP’s global, strategic, paid internship program that provides university students with opportunities to find purpose in their careers.
THREE REASONS TO INTERN AT SAP
- Culture of collaboration: meet with mentors, make new friends across the globe and create a thriving personal network.
- Project-driven experience: gain cross-functional skills from our virtual and in-person learning sessions, diverse subject matter experts, and project deliverables.
- Gain visibility: with SAP Internship Experience Program in your title, you’ll have a global network of SAP leaders, entrepreneurs and career development opportunities at your fingertips.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Global Recruitment Operations Team as part of Global Service Delivery is supporting the Recruiting team across the Globe. As an HR Recruiting Operations Intern, you will join a team of 40+ people based in Prague and Manila who are working very closely with the ‘front-end’ recruiters. In addition, close cooperation with other HR teams is essential to ensure a smooth end-to-end hiring process.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Position title: Recruiting Operations EMEA iXp Intern
Location: Czech Republic, Prague
Expected start date: August-September (suitable for Erasmus students)
IN THIS ROLE, YOU’LL
- Format and publish job postings using both internal and external sourcing channels
- Schedule and re-schedule interviews for managers
- Deal with enquires related to recruiting processes
- Handle phone calls and enquires received via SAP Recruiting Hotline
- Work with “Alex”, who is our independent artificial intelligence colleague
- Support current HR Recruiting projects
- Use daily the SAP Recruitment tools
WHO YOU ARE
- A student enrolled at a university or university of applied sciences (We are open for all fields of studies)
- Upper-intermediate written and spoken English and German
- Team player able to work in a multicultural environment
- Experience/ knowledge/interest in the area of recruiting
Follow @SAPiXp on Instagram and don’t miss anything about our experiences worldwide!