We are recruiting an intern to join our team at Kaplan International. You’ll be responsible for assisting our team with office administration, customer service and day-to-day student administration. It’s a fantastic opportunity to improve your English and gain valuable work experience in a busy international school.
Your responsibilities will include:
- provide general administrative and clerical assistance
- assist with running the student reception desk
- process new enrolments and changes to student’s courses
- provide exceptional customer service to all customers
- take part in the induction of new students, ensuring the induction is delivered with the customer journey in mind
- participate in the running of activities and excursions
Sales & Marketing:
- promote social programme events and assist students with booking them
- assist the Student Services Manager in maintaining up-to-date student contact details on the student database
You’ll be excited about joining a dynamic multilingual business in the high-growth industry of international education and in a company which prides itself on its exceptional student experience and study outcomes. In addition, you’ll have the ability to:
- relate to and build rapport with international students
- deal with and resolve a high volume of queries efficiently
- find and present solutions to problems
- use initiative when required
- excellent organisation skills and the ability to multitask, manage conflicting priorities and meet deadlines
- an exceptional customer service ethos
- a high level of patience and approachability
- strong attention to detail and high level of data accuracy
- studying towards a qualification in Business Administration, Tourism, Languages, Event Management or other relevant subject (desirable)
You’ll be required to have a criminal record check to take part in this internship.
What we will offer you:
This internship is unpaid. As part of your internship, you will be offered 15 hours of English tuition a week.
Your experience gained by working with Kaplan International will enhance your career by giving you the following:
- A comprehensive blended learning experience allowing you to experience life in a busy and exciting, growing international business
- Experience of a leading international education business
- The chance to be part of a dynamic multicultural team
Apply with both your CV and covering letter telling us why you would be suitable for this role via our online application form. We consider cover letters to be an important part of the application process so please do be sure to include one.
Part of Kaplan Inc, Kaplan International English (KIE) is a world leading group of English language schools with a network of 37 schools in some of the world’s most desirable destinations – from San Diego to New York, from London to Sydney. We recruit students from over 150 countries and offer programmes ranging in length from 2 weeks up to a full academic year.