If you see yourself doing:
- Taking administrative job (mainly dealing with registrations, promoting activities and participating in our activities);
- Working in an ESN environment (one of the most international working environments in the world);
- Are eligible for an Erasmus+ program.
- Have photography or graphic design skills (not mandatory but it's a plus)
- Are a former Erasmus student (not mandatory but it´s a plus);
- Have experience in project management (not mandatory but it's a plus)
If you fit in this profile, don't hesitate in contacting us and prepare to embrace this journey in paradise!
@Duration of the Internship can be also from 3 months to 1 year;