- Are willing to take more administrative job (mainly dealing with registrations, promoting activities and participating in our activities);
- Are willing to work in an ESN environment (one of the most international working environemnts in the world);
- Are eligible for an Erasmus+ grant;
- Have photography, graphic design or video skills (not mandatory but it is big big a plus)
- Are a former Erasmus student (not mandatory but it is a plus);
- Have experience in project management (not mandatory but it is a plus).
The trainee will mainly work in secretary duties at the ESN Minho office. This position includes tasks as: receiving events registrations and payments; control the inventory; support Erasmus students and ESN Minho on their section projects; give information to the local community about European Programs, etc.
If you fit in this profile, don't hesitate in contacting us and prepare to embrace this journey!