Do you want to learn new digital skills? Are you a student at a European university? Are you interested in new technologies and languages? Then, you should contact us, since we are looking for candidates who would like to do an Erasmus+ internship in VocApp. (During the pandemic - remotely only!)
VocApp is web/app service that is designed for Language Arts teachers. It creates audio, textual and/or visual flashcards that, though meant for foreign language learners, is a particularly effective, efficient, and easy tool for the review of content in all fields of study. The tool lends itself to visual learning through pictures, aural learners through speech, and textual learners through, you guessed it, text. The auto-translate feature allows a teacher to enter text in one language and have it translated to another. Our aim is to develop the most effective flashcards-based language learning app. Our mobile apps are present on Android - Google Play and iOS - AppStore
Firstly, we introduced the platform (named Fiszkoteka) on the Polish market. The application turned out to be a huge success and nowadays we can boast about over 1.000.000 active users on Fiszkoteka and over 50.000.000 flashcards. Also, within just two weeks from the new app publication, we have gathered over 100.000 active users. Therefore, we know what to do :).
Who are we looking for:
- Translating profile: People who know various languages (at least B2 level).
- Digital Marketing profile: People who are interested in SEO, copywriting and reaching out to potential endorsers
What do we expect:
- A dynamic and ambitious person, who is interested in languages and/or digital marketing.
- Ability to work in a team.
- At least B2 level of English.
What do we offer:
- Work experience in the largest flashcard software company in Poland.
- Tasks that will match your interests and let you get new digital skills (SEO, ASO, Generative grammars...)
- New entries in your CV and references.
- Access to all the professional language courses our company offers.
- Opportunity to improve your English and other languages.
- Diverse international company
- Advanced use of Google tools.
- Development of new language courses
- Proof-reading of language courses
- Translation of the app interface
- Translation of the VocApp website (Spanish, French, German, Italian websites and others are the draft versions for now)
- Basics of Digital Marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and App Store Optimization (ASO).
- Positioning of domains related to our side projects (PhotoAid, Passport Photo Online, FotoExpress)
- Creating new tools which facilitate the process of learning.
- Translation of the content (for example for our Fiszkoteka and VocApp blogs
- Daily work in an international team.
If you are interested:
Send your CV to [email protected]. If you are interested, we are going to invite you for a Google Meet interview. We will discuss the details of your internship, including when could you start. Can you start soon? Perfect! You still have some responsibilities or tasks to do and have to wait a few months? No problem! We will keep your place for you.