Do you want to do an internship in a foreign country? Are you a student of a European university? Are you interested in new technologies, digital marketing and languages? Then, you should contact us, since we are looking for candidates who would like to do an Erasmus+ internship at Photo AiD. The internship can also be done remotely.
Photo AiD company develops an Artificial Intelligence based photo editor available in the mobile apps stores (Google Play and App Store) and as a website. The tool allows users take a selfie that in just 3 seconds which would be transformed to a professional document photo meeting all the requirements concerning (e.g. background, size or colours) the document for which the customer applies. Within less than 2 years we managed to prepare the best online passport photo tool available! Now, we look for someone who will help us build our brand recognition via the means of digital marketing.
Who are we looking for:
- Marketing profile: People interested in SEO content writing and/or digital marketing in general. - Experience is not needed but it will be an advantage.
- Translation profile: People interested in the website & mobile apps interface and content translation and proofreading.
What do we expect:
- A dynamic and ambitious person, who is interested in SEO or translation
- Ability to work in a team
- Ease of writing
- Good communication skills
- At least C1 level of English, every other language will be an advantage
What do we offer:
- Work experience in fast-developing start-up in Poland / remote internship
- Training on SEO and marketing tools (such as Ahrefs and SurferSEO)
- New entries in your CV and references
- Access to all the professional language courses our partner company (https://vocapp.com) offers
- Opportunity to improve your English and learn other languages
- Various benefits: public transport card, mobile phone card with data, ISIC card, 200 PLN culture budget during your stay in Poland
- Daily work in an international team
- Chance to stay within our professional SEO team after the internship
Tasks will involve:
- Advanced use of the Google tools
- Gaining backlinks of various types and from various sources
- Creating content for SEO and ASO purposes (including blog posts for our biometric photography blog and students resources platform)
- Leads research
- Translation of the title, description, subtitles of our Youtube videos (optional task)
- Conducting competitor analysis
- Conducting keyword analysis
- Reaching out to potential endorsers and/or business partners (optional task)
If you are interested:
Send your CV to [email protected] and put "PhotoAiD internship" in the subject of the email. If you are interested, we are going to invite you to take an online test, and if we are a good match, we will invite you to a Google Meet call during which we will discuss the details of your internship, including when you could start.