Study.eu is the #1 most-visited study choice website focusing on Europe. In 2022, we’re helping more than 2 million students from around the world find the right university and study programme in Europe.
Our mission is to help international students with the first big decision of their lives. To help us grow further - and reach even more students - we want you to join us as an
SEO & Online Marketing Intern
...from September 2022! As part of our growing international team, you will handle a range of exciting marketing activities.
We are based in Hamburg ⚓ and this internship is on location. The ideal duration is 3 months but we are flexible between 2 and 6 months depending on your availability and your course requirements.
These will be your key responsibilities:
- You will support us with various SEO activities from audit to strategy to implementation.
- You will conduct various statistical analyses and monitor performance metrics with Google Analytics.
- You will help build the reach of Study.eu and increase the impact of our digital presence.
- Beyond your daily tasks, you can independently work on a longer-term project that we will define at the beginning of your internship.
If this describes you, we’re off to a great start:
- You’re an enrolled student (any subject is welcome) and are currently studying abroad, or have previously lived or studied abroad.
- You’re excited about helping students from around the world find the right university in Europe.
- You have an understanding of or perhaps even initial experience with relevant concepts in online marketing and search engine optimisation.
- You speak English fluently - other language skills are a big plus. German is not required!
- You know your way around Microsoft Office, specifically Excel (or other spreadsheet software like Google Sheets or LibreOffice Calc).
- You’re a self-starter who’s comfortable planning and executing your own work.
Here’s what we offer:
- You’ll gain work experience in an exciting growth company with flat hierarchies and a truly international team. Your achievements will have a measurable impact on our success.
- We’ll not just give you simple tasks but instead teach and enable you to work on exciting projects with your own creative input.
- Last, but certainly not least: As part of our team, your work will make a difference to the millions of students around the world seeking an education in Europe.
This sounds like a great fit?
Then we’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Send your application to Gerrit: gerrit (a) study.eu