Looking to explore a new place and grow professionally? Do Aurora Borealis and snowy winter sound interesting to you? What about an Erasmus internship in the capital of Northern Scandinavia?
Criteria: EU Students enrolled in Bachelor's degree or Master's degree programs eligible for Erasmus internship
CubiCasa is a real estate technology, data, and marketing company specializing in digital indoor spaces. We provide high-quality property visualizations, such as floor plans and home reports for real estate agents, brokers, realtors, property managers, real estate developers, photographers, space planners, software developers & other professionals all around the world – the current count is 172 countries.
The internship can be tailored to personal interest & capabilities and could include development & support of the website design, SEO optimization, blog creation, training materials, social media management.
The duration of the internship is flexible (4 months minimum, longer periods preferred)
(Note that this is a long wishlist of qualifications: if you feel you have some but not all of these skills, but you are interested, please do apply anyway)
- Fluent English writing skills combined with an eye for persuasive marketing texts
- Writing, creating & publishing content for social media networks (TikTok and IG: high priority)
- Assistance in visual identity of a brand communication with potential costumers
- Knowldege on digital marketing tools and skills to analyze data from Google Analytics, Google Search Console
- Contribute to company and industry by writing blogs and conducting customer success story interviews
- Provide accurate reports and analysis to company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI)
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Creating a solid marketing plan; marketing trends and stunts
- Write text for email campaigns.
- Co-develop content-driven marketing programmes for leads, customers and partners/resellers to boost online digital sales objectives.
- Organizes promotional video, launching party and other events
- Identification of new channels or promotion mechanisms to spread the contents through SEO tools (search engine optimization).
Must be proficient in Google Suite
Curious, proactive and open-minded
Must be able to maintain project confidentiality
- Great location to learn and build up experience from local start up community, infrastructure, and network
- Great location for work/life balance. The office is situated in the center of the city (access to restaurants, places for entertainment, parks, seaside)
- Professional and intercultural experience in innovation
- Dynamic work environment
- Flexible hours/work time
- Incorporate your ideas & creativity into real-life projects
- Your work will make a difference and will be recognized inside and outside the company
- Friendly international team
Please note before applying to this internship:
- An internship is an opportunity to experience and perform within a job role/function within an operating company
- The internship is unpaid and you will need to apply for an Erasmus grant/scholarship in order to participate
- You should be able to communicate in English, hence, you will be able to enhance your business fluency
- We provide focus and enhance highly motivated individuals to a higher level of performance, we may provide more advanced preparation for higher roles profile