How to apply: Apply through this website, write a motivation letter where you state (at the top): the dates you are available for the internship. Additionally, attach your CV (with picture) to your profile
Hours and dates
Start date: Flexible
Duration: Minimum 3 months
Location: Lisbon City center
Working hours: 20h/week (estimated)
- Drafting description texts for events, guides, website sections
- Working independently as a Community Manager of different social media platforms
- Providing content for mini-travel guides for organization trips, Welcome Guides, and similar editorial material
- Providing support in marketing campaigns
- Providing support in website and app design
- Interfaces with Erasmus students on a day-to-day basis in order to provide guidance and expert advice to them;
- Performing eventual manteinance tasks such as organizing files, in collaboration with the administrative interns.
- Communicating with people outside the organization, representing the organization to customers, the public, and other external sources.
- Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time;
- Collaborate with the other Communication interns in producing multimedia content (blog, newsletter, contents for social media)
- Work directly with the Communication and Marketing department team, and the Social Media/Copywriting and Design interns
- Report directly to the Communication Manager and the Head of the Communication Department
- Must be in direct contact for any help or doubt.
- Native user of social media (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, LinkedIn, Vimeo, Snapchat…)
- Social media format and trends knowledge
- Knowledge on digital advertisement is a plus
- Proactivity and motivation are fundamental
- Knowledge of Lisbon and Portugal is preferable but not mandatory