We are a small yet highly ambitious team (7 team members in total at the moment) just at the brink of rapidly scaling our operations this year meaning your opportunity for growth and rewards are endless since you'll be joining us at the start of this incredible journey ahead.
*Characteristics we look for:
1) You love to help people and you want to make a difference. We’re an H2H company, which stands for heart to heart, human to human. That’s why what we’re looking for in every team member, is somebody who wants to join our mission and to help people from the right place.
2) You’re driven and passionate to achieve big goals and to contribute to our mission. We’re not your average company - in fact, we’re allergic to average and mediocrity. That’s why we set big goals and we need a go-getter to help us make our mission a reality.
3) You're a team player and you're awesome to be with. Energy is contagious, so we want to make sure we have the right people on board who radiates positive vibes and great energy.
4) You love challenges and the word "I can't" is non-existent in your vocabulary. The difficult tasks are done ASAP. The impossible takes a little longer.
5) Your PASSION is everything. We believe that in order to become great at anything in life, you must LOVE what you do. So to be considered, you must show your hunger and eagerness to learn and master copywriting & copywriting.
6) You're extremely organized and happy to work from home. Due to the global nature of our business, our team members are based all around the world and that's why to be considered for this role you must be extremely organized as this will be a work from home position.
*What we really look at:
1) Your attitude. We can take someone with C competency and shape that person into a superstar with the right attitude. Attitude is everything to us because it determines your altitude. Rest assured, we don’t look at your grades in school or in college. Who you are is what matters most.
2) Your willingness to learn. Even if you don’t have the competency in certain skill sets right now, that’s irrelevant if you’re super hungry to grow - and also believe that learning is a never-ending journey. Even for myself, I'm constantly educating myself through seminars, masterminds, books and home study courses.
3) You're in it for the long haul. We keep our higher performers. Since we’ve got a HUGE mission to reach 1 billion people with transformational education, loyalty and integrity mean a lot to us.
4) you're committed and not afraid of hard work. While we are known for taking amazing trips abroad to reward hard work, to get there you need to have a “I’ll do whatever it takes” mindset to get the tasks at hand done.
Duties and Responsibilities
Here are some of the things you'll be responsible for…
1) Creating and Posting Viral Posts on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn
2) Managing our Facebook groups and keeping the entire community uplifted and inspired.
3) Writing up blog articles and uploading them onto WordPress with the right SEO tags.
- Pre-production and creative thinking
- Confidence in filming and producing video projects independently (send us your best samples!)
- Experience editing videos for publication across digital channels
- Strong written communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Comfort in a fast-paced environment
- Strong desire to learn and be challenged.
- Experience video blogging, or using/experimenting with Facebook Live
- Understanding of Inbound Marketing methodology
- Adobe Suite experience (Photoshop/Illustrator)
- Motion graphics skills
Required Portfolio of previous work.
After completion of the Internship, excellent candidates will have the opportunity to work with us with salary and benefits.