People who are creative, adaptive, and attentive to new social media features and trends make excellent social media interns. Does this describe you?
Go ahead and apply to our mega fun internship opening - Social Media/ Digital Marketing internship!
Do you enjoy digital marketing? Do you want to have experience in this field? Or are you a blogger/youtuber/social media that likes to travel around the world?
Well, this job is right for you!
Be Part of Uniflucht team, where you travel every weekend to various destinations in Europe and Asia as well; where you explore new cities and take pictures and videos, and on the other days of the week help the organization with posting on Social Media creative and fun posts! Does it sound interesting? Would you like to have experience in an internship in Germany?
All you need to do is send your resume to [email protected] and inform us about which period are you interested in making the Internship, thats it!
And what are your tasks?
- Going on Uniflucht trips and taking pictures
- Manages the company’s social media accounts and posts content.
- Brainstorms campaign ideas.
- Monitor various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube.
- Analyzes analytics to gauge the success of campaigns.
- Understands the overall concept of the company, including the brand, customer, product goals, and all other aspects of service.
- Engages with customers or clients and provides service and/or sales.
- Provide suggestions to management for improving customer experience on social platforms and internal processes.
- Assists in creating performance reports.
Looking forward to your resumes :)