Do you love social networks, sharing news andbrainstorming the best ways of engaging with the audience? We are looking for a person who is a true enthusiast and cannot imagine living wihout social networks. If you are creative and enjoy thinking outside of the box, we might be looking exactly for you!
Data4You is an organization that develops a digital society. We are creating software solutions and organizing short-term and long-term programs that enable larger parts of the society to use digital skills and enter the technological world. Our flagship project is the multi-awarded Coding Bootcamp Praha (https://codingbootcamp.cz), a 12-week international full-time program taught in English that brings new web application programmers to the job market. We also develop new startup projects - such as we make real estate investing available to everyone using BrikkApp (https://www.brikkapp.com).
What will you be contributing to?
- Research new ideas
- Write engaging and informative texts
- Create visual content (using Canvas, Photoshop or similar)
- Researching and analysing market data
- Managing social networks, incl. Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube
- Copyrighting for our blog
- Contribute to email marketing in Mailchimp
- Promote and manage our activities
- Co-organise our online / offline events (event management, communication, and similar)
- Consultation, analysis and evaluation of results
What do we expect?
- Very good level of English
- Do-whatever-it-takes attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Creativity and attention to detail
- Being a pro-active team member
What we offer?
- Get valuable digital marketing experience (and if you are interested in IT, then you can also upgrade your IT skills)
- Full-time with four month minimum with a flexible start (based on a mutual agreement), longer durations are preferred
- Modern office close to the center of Prague (and we have a great coffee :) )
- International environment and informal startup vibe
- Valuable insights into the technological world
- Next to the Erasmus of Digital Opportunities monthly grant provided by your university, we provide also one-time off re-location grant
Are you interested in our position? Apply by sending an email with your CV / LinkedIn to [email protected] (please note that no other application channels will be considered). In your email make sure you provide answers to the following:
- In one short sentence, why would you like to do an internship with us?
- What are the top 3 skills you would like to improve during the internship?
- Have you ever worked with social media, copyrighting, event promotion, or other types of marketing?
- Which social media do you use in your free time (and why have you selected it)?
- Do you consider yourself a creative person?
- Do you have any graphic / video skills?
- When would you like to start the internship?
- For how long would you like to do the internship?
- Are you eligible for any Erasmus grant from your university?
We look forward to hearing from you.