We are currently looking for a communication and media intern that will help us carry out the duties of the International Student Advising Office and Bilateral Agreement Office of Istanbul Bilgi University. The internship can be done for 3 to 12 months.
At the end of the traineeship, we can provide a recommendation letter which can be useful for your future career.
- Helping with creating contents on our website, social media and making video updates
- Assisting the operation of events of international programs.
- Being in charge of all Social Media accounts.
- Participate in meetings and pitch ideas
- studying or a recent graduate in Communication, Media, Marketing Journalism or Graphic Design or anything related
- familiar with Adobe programs, mainly Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, InDesign.
- social media marketing
- creative and can put your ideas in actual work
- comfortable with working independently
- a go-getter
Working days: Monday to Friday
Working hours: 9 AM - 5 PM