We can only host students that are currently studying in Europe and students studying in the EU candidate countries, and the ones that can use the Erasmus traineeship program or that have scholarships. Consider that our internship is unpaid.
Remeber that Liberamente ETS is located in Italy, so who is studying in Italy cannot apply.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Brand Development
- Set clear objectives
- Identify target customers
- Visual design and web development strategy
- Solid content strategy
- Promotion strategy
- Engagement and conversion strategy
- The quantity and type of activities performed by each intern will depend on his/her interest, knowledge, performance, experience and attitude
- We try to involve our interns in as many activities as possible and give him/her increased responsibilities according to his/her performance and achievements
- Strategy planning.
- Tactics and execution.
- Community management.
- Understand how content works on a social web.
- Optimizing content and technology.
- Creative mindset.
- Writing skills.
- Be on top of the latest digital marketing trends.
- Opportunity to assist your personal learning goals
- The opportunity to work in a motivated workspace with an international environment
What we offer:
- Friendly and international environment valorizing a sense of initiative and creativity
- If required, assisting you with relocation in Italy
- Work plan
- Final report
- Certificates of traineeship
- Recommendation from supervisor
- Liberamente ETS doesn’t offer any financial compensation, but the students interested in performing traineeships in our brands and departments have the possibility to get hired after the end of the traineeship period.
- We can offer some benefit
- Verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organization, time management, and prioritization skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects with attention to detail and follow up
- Ability to work well in a team environment, along with being self-motivated and independent
- Team working, problem Solving, open-minded and tolerant
The Vision of Liberamente ETS to build international and professional mindset exploring Italian and global culture within the Erasmus context.
The aim of the Liberamente ETS is to:
- Enrich all the trainees with learning culture and training so that can prepare them for a better tomorrow.
- Creating a community of like minds in Europe through Liberamente ETS.
- Enhance the lives of our trainees through learning experiences.
- Ensure flexibility and power to create and share ideas and information which will develop their learning experience.
If you've read this far you're probably interested in doing the internship with us book your interview!
No financial compensation