We are looking for an experienced, passionate and creative Social Media Manager to join our team. As a Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts. You will be working closely with Marketing and Sales departments.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop a social media strategy and set goals to increase brand awareness and increase engagement
- Manage all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Develop and manage competitions and campaigns that promote the organisation and brand
- Write engaging articles
- Create engaging multimedia content and/or outsource this effectively
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- Monitor and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as google analytics
- Educate other staff on the use of social media and promote its use within your company (in-house roles)
- Regularly liaise with clients via telephone, email, conference calls or face-to-face (agency roles)
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have at least 1 years of experience in a similar role
- A solid understanding of the use of a range of social media platforms, particularly in relation to advertising/branding.
- Strong editing and writing skills suitable for each platform
- Knowledge and understanding of algorithms and search engine optimization
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- Strong verbal communication skills for articulating ideas to colleagues and clients
- Organisational skills, with the capacity to prioritise and work across multiple projects
- The ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Data analysis skills and statistical prowess to draw actionable insights
- Online community management and customer service skills to strike the balance between publicity and stimulating direct discussion with potential and actual customers
- An eye for detail and the ability to work accurately
- Excellent team work and networking skills.