NDB or Nano Diamond Battery is an innovative energy generator and storage that redefines and revolutionizes the battery as we know it.
As an Agile delivery organisation, our mission is to deliver best-in-class systems and tools that differentiate us from our competitors and help our business partners win in the marketplace.
We are currently looking for a passionate, talented, and knowledgeable Social Media Manager with proven experience in Public Relations to join a collaborative and innovative team to develop and implement our social media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts.
You will manage our online presence by developing a strategy, producing good content, analysing usage data, facilitating customer service and managing projects and campaigns. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop a social media strategy and set goals to increase brand awareness and increase engagement to align with business goals
- Manage all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Write engaging articles.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Monitor and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as google analytics.
- Educate other staff on the use of social media and promote its use within our company.
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency.
- Regularly liaise with clients via telephone, email, conference calls or face-to-face (agency roles).
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- A solid understanding of the use of a range of social media platforms, particularly in relation to advertising/branding.
- Strong editing and writing skills suitable for each platform
- Knowledge and understanding of algorithms and search engine optimization
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- Strong verbal communication skills for articulating ideas to colleagues and clients
- Organisational skills, with the capacity to prioritise and work across multiple projects
- Data analysis skills and statistical prowess to draw actionable insights.
- Online community management and customer service skills to strike the balance between publicity and stimulating direct discussion with potential and actual customers.
- An eye for detail and the ability to work accurately.
- Excellent teamwork and networking skills.
- We expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends.
- Deadline-oriented, inquisitive, with great follow-up and reporting skills.
- While entry is open to non-graduates, preference is given to those with relevant degrees.