Minimum duration of internship: 3 months
Maximum duration of internship: 12 months
Commitment: 3-4 days per week
Start Date: Always available
- We can only host students that are currently studying in Europe and the ones that can use the Erasmus traineeship program or that have scholarships.
- It is a priority to be selected to have a proven experience in Social Media
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Brand Development
- Set clear objectives
- Identify target customers
- Visual design and web development strategy
- Solid content strategy
- Promotion strategy
- Engagement and conversion strategy
The quantity and type of activities performed by each intern will depend on his/her interests, knowledge, performance, experience and attitude. We try to involve our interns in as many activities as possible and give him/her increased responsibilities according to his/her performance and achievements.
- Strategy planning.
- Tactics and execution.
- Community management.
- Understand how content works on a social web.
- Optimizing content and technology.
- Creative mindset.
- Writing skills.
- Be on top of the latest digital marketing trends.
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to assist your personal learning goals
- The opportunity to work in a motivated workspace with an international environment
Assistance before your arrival:
- Organization and preparation of individual workplan
- Finding accommodations shared with other students
- Organization flight and transport to arrive directly in your Italian home!
During your Experience:
- Workplan activities
- Tutoring and monitoring
- Weekly staff meeting
- Work Schedule: 30 hours per week from Monday to Thursday. Friday is free!
- Training activities: staff and students share knowledge and skills
- Evaluation performance, certificates of participation, letter of recommendation
- Italian Language Course till you will leave just for 30€ (participation it’s not mandatory)
EXTRA activities for free:
- Cultural Experience in Italian Culture
- Excursion with students and staff (we offer transportation: tickets and food are not included)
- Guided tours in Local Companies
- Business dinner
First of all: You and Your Experience!
If you are looking to find a traineeship experience in Italy, we can help you to get the best opportunity for you! Before starting all the necessary practices for your internship, you need to speak to understand what are:
- your needs
- what do you want to learn
- what we can do together
- when you can start your internship
Please note that Alteredu doesn't offer any financial compensation, but the students interested in performing internships in our brands and departments have the possibility to get hired after the end of the internship period. In addition, we allow Erasmus grants or other schoolarships from the sending institutions.