Have you ever been part of any real startup? How many times would you have a chance to be part of Kickstarter project? Leitners is a fresh company entering the luxury and smartwatch industry. We are launching our first product on Crowdfunding platform Kickstarter this summer. We would be continuing in its development and supporting it in marketing accordingly. Leitners offers the opportunity for you to taste real crowdfunding experience from different perspectives of all our business.
Currently, we’re looking for new interns to join our Marketing, Business Development, Engineering, and App Development teams. Right now the Leitners team consists of 12 people and growing.
What you will do as an intern:
You will be given a lot of freedom in what you will be doing. It is connected with responsibility for results. Our project has a lot of options where your effort could be used, here are some of them:
- MANAGE SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES - Instagram, Facebook and Linkedin
- Analysis of the customer segments
- Collaborate closely with our Product Development Team
- Allocate new leads
- Cooperate in building marketing strategies
- Design, maintain, analyze and improve social media campaigns
- Using Marketing Frameworks
- Participation in Product Video creation
- Crowd building strategies development and realization
What do we expect from you:
- The internship is about learning. We require your willingness to learn, think outside of the box and think ENTREPRENEURIAL, last but not least responsibility and independence.
- English level B2 or higher
- You do not need any experience in IT field we will teach you everything!
What we can offer to you:
- Full flexibility of your working time
- Home office or work as you travel
- Business development know-how
- Full involvement in business strategies
- Young environment
- Support in any matters
- Opportunity to build an international business
- Real crowdfunding experience
If you are interested, apply now! We are open to discuss any requirements (internship lenght, etc., questions and options you might have, feel free to talk to us anytime.
- Fill in the online form here:https://forms.gle/jBimdj2Bcb4Ha4hH7
- Send your CV to [email protected] (or upload it in the link above)
- Wait for an invitation to online interview via Google meet
- Get the internship! Following the administration process of your university.
We accept working remotely during the COVID-19 period, also welcome to join us in the Brno office.