We are looking for a passionate social media marketing intern to join our team!
We are a design company based in Central London, focused on food and sustainability.
We are looking for a student/recent graduate, eligible for the Erasmus + grant, to help us taking care of our social channels and other digital marketing activities.
Your main tasks will be:
- Ideate and create visuals to share across our social media channels
- Schedule posts and updates the social media channels
- Bring new ideas to the social media strategy
- Other occasional digital marketing activities
- Help in organising and running events
- Knowledge of social media platforms (Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook)
- Interest in digital marketing (previous experiences would be highly appreciated)
-At least a B2 English level
- Ability to manage your own time
- Must have a fun attitude to work and a good sense of humour
- Graphic skills would be a plus
- Creativity is highly appreciated in our team
- Shares our values and interests in design, sustainability and food
This can be a part-time or a full-time position.
ALERT: This is not a boring job! We work in a creative environment and we like doing team building activities!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!