BuddyHelp.org is a free mental health resource.
Built as a result of being deeply moved by the incredible amounts of pain and suffering throughout the world during the height of the coronavirus lockdown. As we are growing, we are looking for a proactive-minded, self-starter, who wants to kickstart their career in a digital marketing role all while working in a socially responsible startup aiming to simplify the way people get therapy and emotional help.
This is a brand new role for us and you will be working directly with the team and CEO to:
- Build our social media presence;
- Research, adapt, and post engaging content across the platforms;
- Interact with the audience, increase awareness of free emotional support service - BuddyHelp.org
- Available 2-3 days per week;
- Have a computer and phone with internet access;
- Marketing or communications majors are preferred, or a demonstrated interest in social media/marketing;
- Passion for mental health, emotional support, and psychology;
- Have a good command of English both written and spoken.
Are you keen on an opportunity to truly make a difference in people's lives?
Are you eager to expand on your marketing skills?
Then join our growing team, and apply for this opportunity now!
Send your CV and Motivation letter here: [email protected]