This is an exciting opportunity for an innovative marketing student to assist in growing the online customer base of this company and its niche products. Mentored throughout, you will assist in all aspects of online selling and marketing including listing products online, optimizing online content, market research and working alongside the Content Manager to promote offers on social media. This experience will be a great introduction to business and an invaluable addition to your CV.
- Proactively list products to maximise sales on authorised content platforms, within a selected geographical area
- Optimise online content representing products in line with relevant procedures, processes and policies
- Routine adjustment of product prices in line with instruction, assigned procedures and policies
- Work with the Content Manager to identify and develop opportunities to create promotional offer
- Identify and develop a positive and engaging presence, on geographically relevant social media platforms to promote products and develop brand recognition with the company’s target audience.
- Perform research and other marketing activities to support the Marketing team.
- Run key word campaigns and manage associated budgets appropriately.
- Translate and promote authorised marketing materials, in line with the requirements of the selected geographical area and briefs provided by the Marketing Team.
- Support other business functions in translating/managing enquiries relating to the selected geographical area.
- Produce interactive marketing material to support the development of social media platforms, within selected geographical areas.
- Understand digital marketing and social media platforms.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent personal organisation and business administration skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Strong IT skills, experience with online sales platforms.
- Marketing or Journalism background
- Proven experience of AdWords and social media management.
The Host Company
The host, established in 2007 is now one of the world's leading suppliers of quality clothes care, storage and ironing supplies. Starting out just selling clothes hangers, they continued to grow and now employ over 60 people selling a diverse range of storage and care solutions.
As soon as possible
Good spoken and written English levels are required
German language skills
Blackpool, one of the UK’s favourite holiday resorts attracts millions of visitors every year. Situated on the North-West coast of England, this bustling seaside town has something to suit all tastes, with plenty to do and see. If you like the outdoors, the beautiful scenery of the Yorkshire Dales and The Lake District are only an hour away.
Are you eligible?
Are you a registered student?
Are you eligible to participate in the Erasmus+ programme?
See website for details of all ESPA benefits. For all internships over 6 months, additional benefits will be paid. Details available at interview.