Anyone can offer you an internship. But with us, don't expect the usual monkey work and coffee making. With us, you will be able to gain firsthand experience that rarely anyone is willing to give young, aspiring students and boost your future career with valuable knowledge that you can't find on the internet.
You will be responsible for different social media related tasks, so any insights you might already have about managing different social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, Telegram etc.) are more than welcome, but not necessary. In the first couple of weeks you will be introduced to the most important social media strategies and platforms in order to prepare you for performing tasks on you own. After you have gained sufficient understanding, you will carry out the following tasks:
- creation of engaging social media content in both your native and English language,
- researching content ideas to improve our social networks presence,
- keeping up with trends, strategies and tools related to social media management and providing ideas for implementing them into our process,
- participating in social media groups, communities, chats etc. in order to raise awarness about our brands,
- analysis of social media traffic, engagement and insights and generating ideas for improvement,
- distribution of our content to different social media channels in order it get more traffic to our websites,
- creation of a time efficient publishing schedule,
- promoting content through social media advertising and
- any other social media management tasks that we might need along the way.
Knowledge, skills and competences that you will acquire will help you build a better career and allow you to continue with the next chapters of your life confidently. After the traineeship, you will be capable of fully managing brand's social media presence, which will give you the ticket needed to build a career in any company you set your heart on. It does not stop at practical skills though, intellectual skills also carry a huge value. You will learn how to work efficiently both individually and in a team, how to channel your creativity, you will be able to participate in important company meetings and overall, you will highly improve your communication and time management skills.
Last summer, we had the pleasure of working with Zuzana, a trainee from Slovakia, and both parties deemed the experience unlike any other. Watch Zuzana's video about her experience with us here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4wnbHfwLhw
Our offices near Ljubljana city centre are something we are quite proud of. We really try to create a homely environment that provides a productive space and does not feel like your standard, LED-lighted office with smelly carpets. You can take a quick "tour" of our office here: https://spletnik.si/blog/prenovili-smo-pisarne-zakaj-in-kako/ (the content is in Slovenian, but the photos speak for themsleves).
On top of all that, there is an added bonus of our location. Ljubljana is everything you hope an european city to be: welcoming, clean, all-round accessible with public transport, has beautuful sights, nice people and is not too rough on the wallet. Read about our green capital here: https://www.visitljubljana.com/en/visitors
The duration of traneeship and exact dates are flexible, although we would like to host one of you as soon as possible, and work together for at least two months. We expect the position to get snatched up pretty quickly, so hurry up with your application! And if you have any additional questions, just holler at us at [email protected].