We are looking for young and motivated person join our fast growing company based in our head office in Nottingham. Citylife UK is the largest provider for international students, providing trips, events, parties and activities. We are a young and dynamic company with big goals, we have nurtured dozens of interns over the last few years and we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
In this challenging position, the intern will support our team:
- Social media management, in line with the marketing strategy
- Working alongside the managing director on daily tasks
- Content generation both independently and in team brainstorms
- Content development to include copywriting, info graphics & videos
- Scheduling content to maintain a two-week window of scheduled content
- Writing engaging and insightful monthly newsletters and blogs
- Marketing strategy development and consumer trend monitoring.
- Generate new and innovative strategies to market our products.
- Report to Managing Director daily on workload, as well as monthly on marketing strategy performance.
- Interest in Digital Marketing (web, mobile, social networks)
- Good research skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Interested in Networking with students
- Willing to travel and discover UK, Europe and afar!
Professional Skills Requirements
Fluency in English and basics in an additional language
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Good leadership and management skills
- Demonstrate creativity, innovation and initiative
- Team player with the ability to accomplish results as an active team member as well as on an
- Work experience in working with young people/students
- Social Media Marketing
- Knowledge of PPC / Facebook ads (Desirable)
- Erasmus or International study experience
An internship at Citylife is extremely competitive. We offer excellent guidance in our city centre office, help every stage of your internship, opportunities to write a thesis or assignment, as well as free travel and party opportunities.
You will learn a lot and have an amazing time in our young and international team, and have many travel opportunties however, the internship is not paid, but we are happy to sign all Erasmus+ funding documents.
We are aiming to have 3 interns for the upcoming semester. Each semester we have dozens of applications but we'll make sure we get back to everyone who does apply in due course.
We are able to provide necessary travel expenses such as bus passes.
If interested please email a cover letter and a Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] . We will be glad to evaluate your application by email only! Please feel free to apply if you have different preferred internship durations (i.e. January start or June/July end).
Compensation: Financial compensationTransportation costsLink: https://citylife-uk.com