[CLOSED APPLICATIONS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE]
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Assist in all communication-related tasks such as producing the monthly Newsletter; updating the content on the website, engaging in discussions about the social media strategy, and creating graphic designs for advertising and academic purposes.
- Contribute to our internal publications;
- Analyze and understand data trends to contribute to the social media strategy.
Terms and conditions
- Internship for a duration of 6 months minimum (Flexible).
- Must have an Erasmus Placement or an Internship Agreement.
Required skills and expertise
- Background in communication, media, graphic design, or related;
- Familiar with the concepts of Social Media and online marketing;
- Good knowledge of Graphic Design and Editing software: Canva, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign;
- Organized & self-motivated;
- Basic knowledge and understanding of EU affairs;
- Capable of working in a team as well as independently;
- English C1- French is a plus.
What is in for you?
- Gain experience in Communication from a 'think and do' pro-European association;
- Join a multicultural environment in the heart of the EU;
- The opportunity to attend events and meet stakeholders and other young Europeans;
- Increase your network of professionals and international peers;
Please send a short motivation letter and CV to [email protected]
No financial compensation