Job Position: Software Developer Internship
Duration: 6 months
Compensation: Free lunches and internship fee
If you want to change the world and seek innovation this is the company for you!
Mine Kafon is R&D Lab where innovation takes place. With a multidisciplinary team, sustainable solutions for environmental and social problems are developed. Mine Kafon today develops innovative systems driven by engineering and creativity. The latest range of solutions aimed at UXO (Unexploded ordnance) clearance following conflict hope to use disruptive technologies to change how de-mining efforts are undertaken, making clearance faster, safer, cheaper and easy to implement across the diverse regions affected.
- Designing, prototyping, interfaces for the Mine Kafon Ground station.
- Creating interfaces for windows and linux
- Conduct research into existing technologies and how they can be adapted to suit the requirements of our products.
- Documentation of designs and procedures.
- Communicating with vendors and manufacturers.
- QGroundControl, Mission Planner, Pixhawk;
- Experience with wireless communication protocols (MAVLINK);
- C/C++, Matlab, computer vision;
- Currently enrolled in or recently graduated with a bachelor’s master’s degree in computer science, electronic engineering, aerospace engineering, or related technical field;
- Responsibility of your own work;
- Be able to cooperate as an individual whilst working in a multi-disciplined environment;
- Problem solving ability and open to applying new ideas within the company;
- Authorization to work in the Netherlands.
What will you get:
- Opportunity to work on an award-winning project;
- Work closely with the founders;
- Work with the international, young and fun team;
- Free lunches and internship fee;
- You will be directly involved in development of the product and take responsibility for your tasks;
- You will have the opportunity to learn how to manage complex projects with developers all-around the world.
Please apply below by mail and send us your CV