For this role we are looking for a self-starter, creative and someone who is able to work autonomously with minimum supervision required.
As a Software Development Intern you are responsible for supporting the implementation and development of the Bookingpetz.com website and apps.
- You will support the development team
- Contribute to improve the overall customer/partner experience
- Bring your creative to live
As Software Development Intern in Bookingpetz.com team, you will have the opportunity to work and report directly to the Co-founders and your position is based in Amsterdam (flex working is also possible).
Requirements and skills
- BA or MA degree (or other relevant education);
- Fluent English (oral and written language skills), second european language is highly appreciated;
- Digital native: previous experience in creation of website/blog and you know the internet as your back pocket;
- Hands-on and proactive attitude and willing to help to build the business;
- Entrepreneurial mindset: you are excited to work with people that chase their dream to build a business;
- International and dynamic working experience;
- Part-time/full-time internship contract;
- Reimbursement cost related to work activity (e.g. transport cost)
Are you interested in this role and would you like to apply? For additional information about this job opening or the application process, please contact us at [email protected].
We are looking forward to receiving your application.