This is a fantastic opportunity for a proactive Software Developer, interested in Quality Assurance and testing, to gain practical experience within this highly successful host company who provide unique digital business solutions. Mentored throughout by experienced engineers, you will not only be using your existing skills but have every opportunity to learn new software and processes, making this a great addition to your CV and a real boost to your career prospects.
Are you a registered student? Or Are you eligible to participate in the Erasmus+ programme?
See website for details of all ESPA benefits. For all internships over 6 months, additional benefits will be paid. Details available at interview.
- Work together with developers to understand the capabilities of features they are building
- Help to write test cases for features under development
- Use exploratory testing techniques to discover unknown defects and regressions
- Help grow and maintain company’s suite of automated user tests
- Contribute to a variety of projects and problems
- Background in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Experience with manually testing software, writing test-cases and/or exploratory testing
- Understanding of HTTP and calling REST services
- Knowledge or awareness of using HTML markup and styling with CSS
This highly successful host company specializes in providing Digital Business platforms to organisations throughout the world. They connect people, content and processes, enabling seamless efficiency, decision making and productivity. This cloud based product has experienced explosive growth and the company are now doubling their investment to take the business to the next level. There are plenty of opportunities to impress and be part of their success story.