We can only host students that are currently studying in Europe and students studying in the EU candidate countries, and the ones that can use the Erasmus traineeship program or that have scholarships. Consider that our internship is unpaid.
Remeber that Liberamente ETS is located in Italy, so who is studying in Italy cannot apply.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Planning and implementing Spanish teaching strategies.
- Giving classroom instruction to the students as per the schedule.
- Developing teaching materials as required.
- Creating teaching plans based on the needs of students.
- Ensuring that the students’ pronunciation is accurate.
- Researching on modern teaching methods and techniques.
- Organizing events to showcase the students’ talent.
- Performing administrative tasks as and when required.
- Teaching students about Spanish culture, which may include festivals, traditional food, and social conventions
- Better teaching abilities and experience
- Problem solving skills
- Innovation and Creativity
- Use innovative ICT tool
- Better communication skills
- Opportunity to assist your personal learning goals
- The opportunity to work in a motivated workspace with an international environment.
What we offer:
- Friendly and international environment valorizing a sense of initiative and creativity
- If required, assisting you with relocation in Italy
- Work plan
- Final report
- Certificates of traineeship
- Recommendation from supervisor
- Extramus doesn’t offer any financial compensation, but the students interested in performing traineeships in our brands and departments have the possibility to get hired after the end of the traineeship period.
- We can offer some benefit
- Verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organization, time management, and prioritization skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects with attention to detail and follow up
- Ability to work well in a team environment, along with being self-motivated and independent
- Team working, problem Solving, open-minded and tolerant
The Vision of Extramus to build international and professional mindset exploring Italian and global culture within the Erasmus context.
The aim of the Extramus is to:
- Enrich all the trainees with learning culture and training so that can prepare them for a better tomorrow.
- Creating a community of like minds in Europe through Extramus.
- Enhance the lives of our trainees through learning experiences.
- Ensure flexibility and power to create and share ideas and information which will develop their learning experience.