Erasmus Practices Programme: Internship Opportunity
Name of employer:
Spanish Language Institute
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Your main responsibility would be to teach foreign students the Spanish Language.
- You will prepare class material and are responsible for creating your own curriculum according to the language books assigned to the class.
- You will play an active role in developing our premiere online teaching platform.
- You are expected to attend, participate and assist in organising events that promote the Spanish-speaking culture.
- A degree related to the teaching of Spanish, i.e.: Language Teaching (Philology).
- Teaching/Educational Development.
- A working and proficient knowledge of Spanish (reading, writing, speaking, teaching).
- Relatable experience teaching Spanish. Educational instruction experience is a plus.
Length of Internship: 3 -12 months.
- Complementary language courses given by experienced, native speakers.
- The opportunity to work in a fast-paced, motivated workspace with an international environment.
- Possibility to stay with us longer and be employed if a candidate wants to and meets our requirements.
- Modern work facility, located in Prague’s city centre, with a dynamic work schedule and strong opportunities to showcase your creativity.
- Recommendation letter.
How to apply: Please email your CV to: [email protected] with the Spanish Teacher Internship in the subject line.