We are offering a Speaking Club Intern position of Erasmus Traineeship at PRODER, in the city of Eskişehir, Turkey. We are looking for innovative, self-motivated, and detail-oriented candidates who can speak English, Spanish, French, German, or Italian. The intern will teach languages to our participants, volunteers, and colleagues. The intern also needs to help to translate articles, stories, posts, and project texts. A successful Speaking Club Intern must have good language speaking and writing skills and teaching skills.
Your Roles and Responsibilities:
· Be able to handle multiple tasks at one time
· Have very good communication skills
· Prepare teaching materials
· Teaching languages
· Research to improve teaching skills
· Organize cultural events
· Translate articles, stories, posts, and project texts
· Office duties
Starting date and working hours:
· Period: flexible starting dates, but preferred if you can begin as soon as possible;
· Duration: minimum 3 months, maximum 12 months.
· Working hours: 40 hours per week
Preferred Candidates intend to apply for the Erasmus Traineeship and present the Learning Agreement for the Traineeship (Erasmus +).
We offer a PHYSICAL INTERNSHIP, not a remote intership.
Please check the Procedure on the attachment.