We are a small, digital marketing agency based in Tallinn, The Sophisticated Geek OÜ. Currently, we are looking for a Sponsorship Manager Intern for six months (ideally from September on).
The position has a flexible schedule in case you continue to take (some) remote classes, and your work can be done entirely from home (which is quite common in Estonia).
The Sponsorship Manager Intern will be responsible for building relationships with potential sponsors and raising money for a string of EU-themed, artistic live events in 2021.
- Targeting various companies, organizations and associations to identify various sponsorship opportunities, such as: Financial Sponsors, In-Kind Sponsors , Product Sponsors, Location Sponsorships
- Source through LinkedIn and various other social channels to obtain leads
- Responsible for raising money through the sale of sponsorship packages
- Monitor the overall event budget to ensure that the event remains profitable
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Excellent communication skills (in English; German a bonus, but not required)
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to prioritize tasks and attention to detail
- Ability to respond to problems and to assist clients with a calm, courteous, and helpful manner and attitude
- Working ability in MS Office, in particular Excel
Education and Experience:
- The successful candidate will be a bachelor’s (or enrolled master’s) student in a related subject, e.g. sales management, marketing management, business administration with a focus on promotion/sales, etc.
- At least 6 months of practical experience in a related field
- Must be able to work a variety of hours in order to accommodate events
What do we offer?
This opportunity is unpaid, but we can offer you a unique glimpse into digital entrepreneurship in Estonia. Each one of our interns will receive:
- Help with all onboarding-related issues, like finding a room, setting up contracts, shopping etc. (we can also give recommendations for specific dietary and/or medical needs)
- Free online courses related to your subject
- Mobile phone starter set and monthly credit
- Two free, 1-hour, 1:1 consultancy sessions with our CEO Alexandra, focusing on your own career development and goals
- Free 3-hour Walking Tour of Tallinn (historical and/or entrepreneurship-themed)
--> Students of all backgrounds, orientations and abilities are cordially welcome to apply.
Please send your CV directly to: email@example.com (Co-Founder Vitruvian Vision NGO, Saba Gul)